Sos i need a work bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well it's not really an SOS but still :sos:
    I have a Coach bag I think I can use, but I'm looking.

Facts about me (if it helps):
    - I'm a teacher at a preschool/daycare so it doesn't have to hold lots of papers.
    - I don't have a huge budget (as much as I want a Neverfull, it ain't happening.)
    - I don't want anything that screams designer as I would like to actually KEEP my bag. :P

I thought about the Longchamp but I wanna hear if anyone has suggestions. :biggrin:
    Thanks!

2. I have a long champ tote in large, and let's just say ITS A BLACK HOLE IN THERE. I can fit all of my uni text books, water bottle, ipad, notebooks, wallet, phone and even then there is still more room! The material it's made of is also waterproof so you don't have to worry and the handles are very sturdy! I think long champ would be great for you, even the smaller size!

3. Yeah that's what I'm really leaning towards but I'm curious if anyone has any other ideas. :biggrin:
    I'm not sure if I should get a medium or large. :thinking: :sweatdrop: :search: :wacko:

4. What is your max budget? Honestly, I wouldnt go past the Longchamp - it got me through years of uni and 10 years later I still have a version I wouldn't let go of. There was another recent thread with the all leather version which has the longer strap as well. Longchamp is sturdy, great value, and has serious staying power.

5. I agree with the others, Longchamp is perfect. Hervé Chapelier makes the same kind of tote in nylon or coated canvas.
    And then you can have a look at Gérard Darel Simple Bags which come in different leathers and colours around 300 euros:
    www.gerarddarel.com

6. What about an MZ Wallace Jane or Belle?

7. i think i may go for the longchamp unless i find something at an outlet next month. thanks everyone! :hugs: