Sos er mam who has it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chayna

Feb 18, 2009
THIS IS A DESPERATE SITUATION...SHOULD I BUY THE ER BLACK MAM ON SALE AT AA? I WONDER WHAT THE LEATHER IS LIKE AFTER SOMEONE WORE IT FOR A WHILE. DID IT GET SMOOSHY OR IS IT STILL REALLY STIFF? I HAVE THE WHITE ER DEVOTE AND THE LEATHER IS VERY STIFF! I WANT TO BUY THIS AS A GIFT FOR MY DD. I HAVE LESS THAN 3 HOURS TO DECIDE. :graucho:

Sorry I read your post earlier but I'm not good with abbreviations for RM bags. I do have the easy rider mam and I've had it for a couple of months and I've carried it for about 3 weeks total and it's very stiff.

I was going to switch out again but I'm trying to carry it a while longer and see if it'll eventually loosen up some. I've never had a MAM before now as I've only previously bought Nikki's so this is my first experience with them. I have it crammed with stuff and I'm not sure it's making any difference. I'm crossing my fingers..

Sorry I read your post earlier but I'm not good with abbreviations for RM bags. I do have the easy rider mam and I've had it for a couple of months and I've carried it for about 3 weeks total and it's very stiff.

I was going to switch out again but I'm trying to carry it a while longer and see if it'll eventually loosen up some. I've never had a MAM before now as I've only previously bought Nikki's so this is my first experience with them. I have it crammed with stuff and I'm not sure it's making any difference. I'm crossing my fingers..

Thanks, and sorry about the abbreviations. I'm glad it sold out from what you're telling me the leather doesn't seem to get better, like I said about my white Easy Rider Devote the leather is still very stiff and I probably carried the bag for about a month! I only had Nikki's for awhile and then bought a couple of Devote's. The leather on my first two Devotes are so smooshy soft (Rose & Dark Grey) so that's what I was expecting. It's always good to check TPF before making any purchases.:tpfrox:

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to actually break in a MAM? I was thinking at least a couple of months? This easy rider mam is as stiff as the day I bought it. It feels like a doctor's bag it's so structured.

Status
Not open for further replies.