SOS-Does Chanel fix this

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I haven't use my reissue for a while. Just took it out this Monday to use everyday. And today this happen: the lock "break"off?
    1. Do you know if Chanel be able to fix this?
    2. Where should I bring it in, since I bought it at BG but California doesn't have BG?
    TIA

1458969490192.jpg 1458969498935.jpg 1458969534445.jpg
  2. Yes, it happened to a friend of mine (also Reissue) and I know she was able to have it fixed. I don't know how long it took, etc but I did see it after she had it fixed & I couldn't even tell it had been broken. So I don't think it will be a problem.

I think a local Chanel boutique should be able to take care of it, but since I've never purchased from department stores in the US I am not sure. I'm sure more knowledgeable TPFers will be able to help you, esp since many here purchase from BG!

3. Updated: I went to Chanel boutique. They helped me send the bag for repair. 4 weeks and $85 later. The bag is back and good as new.

1462209730835.jpg
  4. Awesome so Glad they fixed it... My SA tells be that hardware is the most requested repair especially on the boy bags..