SOS!!! Battling with an aweful buyer on eBay!!!

Wonderful news! Now, she can keep the shoes as a lovely reminder of her wedding day. lol I am so glad EBay did not offer her a courtesy refund. I don't like when they do that, usually.
Now, you can relax a bit and enjoy your day!!
YES she can keep the shoes! She is going to have a surprise waiting for her when she gets back from her honeymoon LMFAO!!! Thank you carlpsmom!!!!

I was afraid eBay would side with the Buyer since I hear that they have the tendency to do so.
If you all ever have a problem with an unreasonable Buyer, make a call after 72 hours instead of escalating. Contact the Escalation number. The number is 1-866-540-3229.

Thank you all for your kind support! I am very touched!!! YAY!!!

OP, this sounds terrible to deal with, and I truly feel for you because you're the kind of seller I'd love to buy this style of CL's from 'coz you're so informed about its fit, etc. - but hang in there as you will find the best solution for you - as I think the Ladies here have given some great advice/ideas/suggestions and they all make such sense. :tup:
And sorry if I missed it but: what is this :tdown:"individual's" *bay handle please (?) - would you please share that with us - so we can avoid her -Thanks so much. Also, work on trying to get her neg for you taken off based on how she's been treating you via her ebay messages, and do that by trying to get an *bay rep on the phone [phone for sure versus email] - when their 'lines' open up again. Hope you will get your rightful justice / fariness in this case. :flowers:

I'm so glad JUSTICE WAS SERVED for you Helen! :hugs:
*bay did right by You, :smile: (and got it right again in this case ~Thank Goodness~ when they put that bad buyer 'in-the-corner' for her bad buying behavior).
We were all 'so pulling for you' in this case--and this was a GREAT WIN for You, and (if I may add) also for all Good Sellers anywhere/everywhere. I always love it when the Good Gal/Guy Wins--makes it seem and feel that all is well with the world, y'know...Cheers to you Helen~~~:tup: