sort of o/t: CHANEL PEARLS!

1. does anyone have a picture of the Chanel pearls that are part of the timeless collection? they have just the strand of pearls w/ the locked Cs attached to them sporadically throughout the necklace. I believe Mischa Barton owns them and wore them on an episode of the OC once. if you have a clear picture of these pearls, that would be very helpful. thanks. does anyone on here own them? if so, do you know how much they are again? I can't remember, but I believe their between 600 and 900. just curious. thanks.

2. I don't have a picture but I think its $675

3. Yes !! I know exactly what you're talking about.. unfortunately only found a bad picture.

[​IMG]

4. thanks for your responses... and just for your entertainment, I found a better picture of Mischa wearing them on the OC...

[​IMG]

5. Fabulous picture ! I heard that they were her own.. that girl has so many Chanel bags, makes me so green with envy !

6. those pearls look gorgeous! i want!

7. i love that necklace!

8. It's a plastic pearl beads for 695.00
    available in gold CC or silver CC logo.

9. So pretty :love:

I want some!

10. D**n $700 is a lot for plastic. :weird:

11. ughhhh, LOVE them...but 700$? nope.

12. The necklace is beautiful but $700 is pretty pricey. Are you sure it's plastic?

13. I always though that Chanel made glass pearl necklaces..not plastic.

14. Yea...that's I what thought also..

15. I saw this today in the store... it's really beautiful... i don;t believe it's plastic though... can anyone confirm please? i thought it's so expensive so i didn;t ask, but i keep thiknig abt it now... can someone please ask if they are in the store soon....I can't believe chanel will just use plastic... maybe cultured pearls?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice