Sorry to say I'm done

Well ladies, I recently purchased the Azur Speedy and believe it or not, I am done. I am honestly not interested in another LV bag. I plan on purchasing a Chanel for my birthday but I think that is it for a long time. I love my current collection..I"m just not interested in anything else.

So for now, fair well!

Famous last words..! :roflmfao:

It's nice that you've got some clearheadedness about your feelings for the brand, knowing what it is that you do and don't want, rather than being caught up in the rush of "I'll have what she's having" that is part and parcel of loving bags and posting on a forum like this.

But never say never! LV put out new lines all the time, and there is so much variety and different styles already out there that down the track you might 'grow into' a certain style you previously looked away from. Keep one eye on what Mr Vuitton does next, but in the meantime, enjoy your hiatus! :welcome:

I say that every once in a while and then I am back wanting more....more and more....LV is soooooooooooooooooooooo yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!! Zero calories...heck of a credit card bill......

Congrats on your new Azur speedy. I bet it feels great to have your completed collection. I am pretty satisfied with what I have at the moment. Don't know how long the feeling will last though.

I am glad that you are content, and yes, I know how you feel. I have a very nice mandarin collection and a mono speedy, and I am content with what I have. Good for you....Enjoy.