sorry - need more vernis help..

Mai Britt

LOVES LUXURY
Oct 13, 2006
I am in love with the bedford, I am going to Nice in France for a really swanky holiday and I want to look as elegant and cool as possible.. I am going to be walking around in (amongst others) Oh deer! Chloe sandals in white and black patent leather (very similar to the Louboutin Yoyo Zeppas, you know, with the straw heel and platform?)

Which color bedford would be best? Do you think I could use the Indigo with the black shoes?

Would the hazelnut color go with both color shoes also?

Your trip sounds lovely. I think either color would work well. Do you have both colors, or are you purchasing new? If you are buying them new, I'd buy whichever one you will get more use from in general.
Have fun!:flowers:

Your trip sounds lovely. I think either color would work well. Do you have both colors, or are you purchasing new? If you are buying them new, I'd buy whichever one you will get more use from in general.
Have fun!:flowers:

Thanks!! I am planning to buy one - I actually think I could use out of them both, since I guess the indigo goes great with jeans and the hazelnut goes great with the tan/beige/gold colored clothes I wear too.. ahh decisions, decisions..