Sorry if this is a dumb question re Karen Kooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a dumb question: how is it that everything she sells is authentic? and how must she obtain the merchandise that she sells on her website?

I gathered that she is an lv VIP, and items that she buys (or receives) she resells at a profit.

do you suppose this is true?

the reason why I ask these anxious questions is that I am interested in two bags she has on her sight right now: the cerise pochette with lizard accent, and the mint condition graffiti speedy.

cheers!

I also have a dumb question: how is it that everything she sells is authentic? and how must she obtain the merchandise that she sells on her website?

I gathered that she is an lv VIP, and items that she buys (or receives) she resells at a profit.

do you suppose this is true?

the reason why I ask these anxious questions is that I am interested in two bags she has on her sight right now: the cerise pochette with lizard accent, and the mint condition graffiti speedy.

cheers!

I can't answer your Qs but I did email her asking her about authenticity and here sources needless to say she told me they were authentic but didn't reveal her sources!!!!

She is definetly authentic! I seriously don't think you should worry about her! It's better to buy from her than ebay! Anyways, yup, she is a VIP and part of the press!

Status
Not open for further replies.