Sorry if this is a dumb question re Karen Kooper

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol I know! She's the greatest.

2. KK gets a lot of swag... working in her field, you get a lot of swag. sometimes, double or triple of the same thing. if i were to meet her, i'd be in star-shock. and living in oc, so close to actual celebs, i don't even get star-shock. haha.

3. Fun facts:
    -The press gets a bag about a month before each runway:

+For the S/S '05 it was the Lizard Cerises Pochette.

+For the F/W '07 Squitchy Bag, for the SS07 a TDF cabas like the LVOE one but instead of having the LVOE letters there is a cut Speedy incrusted. This bag was supposed to be released but they decided at the last moment not to put it on the runway.

-The press also gets Christmas gifts. Last year it was the Petit Noe Epi Mocha with gunmetal hardware. This year it was the Miroir Silver Speedy, with only a few lucky enough to receive it.

-There is a range of different products especially created for 'Best Client' and/or to resolve problems. Baguettes Chinoises, Bougies de Voyages, Incenses de Voyages, Bookmark, Night Flight Kit... They created this line of products to avoid having to give a discount on an item currently retailing in the store. It's 2 totally different budgets. It's also in order to maintain an easy management of the inventory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.