Sorry if this is a dumb question re Karen Kooper

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Am I right in understanding that EVERTHING on her website is authentic?

I have my eyes on an Epi black speedy 25.

Thanks!

2. Yes authentic, expensive and I understand her services are wonderful. I Love her website.

3. Thank you for your prompt response, much appreciated!

4. Authentic.

5. she has superb customer service also

6. I also have a dumb question: how is it that everything she sells is authentic? and how must she obtain the merchandise that she sells on her website?

I gathered that she is an lv VIP, and items that she buys (or receives) she resells at a profit.

do you suppose this is true?

the reason why I ask these anxious questions is that I am interested in two bags she has on her sight right now: the cerise pochette with lizard accent, and the mint condition graffiti speedy.

cheers!

7. I can't answer your Qs but I did email her asking her about authenticity and here sources needless to say she told me they were authentic but didn't reveal her sources!!!!

8. Karen sells 100% authentic stuff.She is part of the press and gets some pieces free, while others, she pays herself and resells it. ;)

9. :wtf:

What a fabulous position for one to be in!

10. She is definetly authentic! I seriously don't think you should worry about her! It's better to buy from her than ebay! Anyways, yup, she is a VIP and part of the press!

11. what is the link to get to her site?

12. I love this woman! She gives THE best customer services! Very reliable individual!

13. And she's SO sweet and helpful! :yes:

14. A very helpful person that gives me SOOO much info. :heart:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.