sorry, i just need honest opinions about this bag.

oh, don't be sad. something about that bag spoke to you, and if you like it, then that's all that matters. however, if you really are regretting, just sell it and don't even think about it. you may not get retail for it, but who knows? don't let this one thing consume you or make you unhappy. it's just a bag (i know, even i can't believe i just said that! :okay: ). but there will be others, and life is too short to get sad feelings over a bag. sorry, not trying to sound harsh at all. just hoping you won't let this one thing upset you too much. in the end, you still purchased a great-quality bag. but it's up to you if you want to keep it or let it go.

Oh my..Now what should I do with this bag ? I was needing a bag with this kind of size ..If I would sell it here in my place, it's gonna be very very cheap. I paid around $650.00 for this bag :sad:

And i was checking the website and saw that they even made wallet that same style.Check if you are curious..
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/amazingcircus/3p0720311001/

I don't have anything against the tag. I think it is actually fun and casual. I wouldn't like the bag without the tag... it gives an extra touch. It is a beautiful everyday bag. The more I look at it the more I like it. And paying 650 dollars for a Chloe? It is a bargain! They usually don't retail for less than 890Euros. If you payed only 650 dollars I would NOT resell it. It will last for years and it looks like an especially sturdy bag.

Now I am loving the bag, and for that price? It is just a bonus! Enjoy the bag and be happy!

I am already imaginig it with several different outfits... it is indeed a very good medium sized everyday bag (which is not the case for many pretty bags that are not practical at all).

I don't have anything against the tag. I think it is actually fun and casual. I wouldn't like the bag without the tag... it gives an extra touch. It is a beautiful everyday bag. The more I look at it the more I like it. And paying 650 dollars for a Chloe? It is a bargain! They usually don't retail for less than 890Euros. If you payed only 650 dollars I would NOT resell it. It will last for years and it looks like an especially sturdy bag.

Now I am loving the bag, and for that price? It is just a bonus! Enjoy the bag and be happy!

I am already imaginig it with several different outfits... it is indeed a very good medium sized everyday bag (which is not the case for many pretty bags that are not practical at all).

thank you for your lovely and uplifting comment :smile: I appreciate it. I don't mind straight forward comments bec. I am really asking honest opinions.
Anyhow, I found a website that sell the exact bag that I have right now.
Pls.check if you are interested.
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/outleta/n2168/

thank you for your lovely and uplifting comment :smile: I appreciate it. I don't mind straight forward comments bec. I am really asking honest opinions.
Anyhow, I found a website that sell the exact bag that I have right now.
Pls.check if you are interested.
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/outleta/n2168/

Thanks for the link, but I am trying to stop buying Chloes for a while, ahhaha. I have way too many. I have to diversify, so I have to take a break from Chloe and MiuMiu for now :smile:

It is very tempting though :smile:

Thanks for the link, but I am trying to stop buying Chloes for a while, ahhaha. I have way too many. I have to diversify, so I have to take a break from Chloe and MiuMiu for now :smile:

It is very tempting though :smile:
hahhaha it's ok.I understand.I was just trying to show you that they sell the same exact bag.I was having a hard time finding it online so I was a little happy when I saw it on the website..

Anyhow, thank you again.

My opinion? I like the bag.

I like the color contrast of the hangtag and the tassle - I got a mis-matched hangtag to put on one of my bags because I wanted a color contrast.

The size is perfect for the quick trips here and there. The color is a great for color blocking - which has apparently been "in" lately. I like the look. I think it could go with anything.

My opinion? I like the bag.

I like the color contrast of the hangtag and the tassle - I got a mis-matched hangtag to put on one of my bags because I wanted a color contrast.

The size is perfect for the quick trips here and there. The color is a great for color blocking - which has apparently been "in" lately. I like the look. I think it could go with anything.

thank you for your input. I didn't know the color blocking is an "In" thing right now :smile:

i think it's okay...i do think that you sound like you aren't sure...if it's any help at all, tpf has made me realize that if i'm questioning others about how they like the bag then i'm really trying to talk myself into it...i know when i love a bag and i guess i know when i don't love one, too...hope that helps?

i think it's okay...i do think that you sound like you aren't sure...if it's any help at all, tpf has made me realize that if i'm questioning others about how they like the bag then i'm really trying to talk myself into it...i know when i love a bag and i guess i know when i don't love one, too...hope that helps?

you hit it the nail on the head ;)
One of the reasons is because I really have no idea about Chloe the brand itself and this is my first Chloe purchase.
I think I have no choice but to keep it and use it.It can be a good bag for everyday casual looks.I am always running around chasing my toddler too so I guess this bag may be fitting for me :biggrin:

It's not my style or my look so I would not buy it for myself. That said, this look is very big this fall and so I think you'd look current. I had a Chloe bag once and found it to be very well made.

Since it is yours and you have bought it, you might as well try using it for a few weeks. If it's not speaking to you after that, then you can sell it. But I would definitely give it a chance.

It's very functional/practical-looking, which is not my style at all. I don't care for it. I agree though that part of the problem is that oversized tassel & tag. Take that darn thing off. Without the tag, it's wearable, so don't sell it if you're going to lose money on it. Keep it and enjoy it - there's a reason why you purchased it in the first place. Just because some of us might not care for it, doesn't mean that you have to dislike it...