sorry, i just need honest opinions about this bag.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't understand the tag either. I would think the exterior is lambskin, though. Chloe bags are just fine. If I had a choice between a Tory B and a Chloe, I would not even think twice. Chloe.
    But it all comes down to if you like it or not.

Personally, I'm more of a frilly, glam bag person, so the bag does not appeal to me. I'm sure it would to many others, though. ;)

2. It is a cute bag, but I'm not a fan of the tag not being the same color as the bag and seems a little big for the bag.

3. Here's photos..

Attached Files:

4. I don't like that big tag and tassle either

5. aah..now i really regret buying this bag.If i sell it here in my country it's gonna be so cheap :sad:

6. I would post this in the Chloe forum first to have it authenticated. Chloe is a very high quality brand. I have a couple and they were EXPENSIVE but so well made the leather is amazing. If it is an authentic Chloe leather bag it is cute. Only you have to like it so if you do don't worry about anything else.

7. honestly, just not loving it. I think the contrasting tassel and tag are just confusing and looks like it was added on as a last minute thing. Sorry, hate to be brutal about it.

8. This is not my kind of bag but I don't have anything against the tags being in another color.

9. Oh my..Now what should I do with this bag ? I was needing a bag with this kind of size ..If I would sell it here in my place, it's gonna be very very cheap. I paid around $650.00 for this bag :sad:

And i was checking the website and saw that they even made wallet that same style.Check if you are curious..
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/amazingcircus/3p0720311001/

10. I would take the tags off they take away from the bag imo, but if you love it rock it.

11. The wallet looks better than the bag imo.

12. Just take that tag off of it. ;)

13. I think it's a cute bag. If *you* like it, that's really all that matters.