Sorry for the drunken rants ladies....

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Hey y'all. Just wanted to thank everyone (well most everyone) for being so understanding and supportive of my down and out posts the other night. The last couple of months have been the hardest thing since my dad passed away and I have never gone through such sorrow before and guess I'm having a hard time handling it. The other night was quite a cryfest in the bagnshoo household and my emotions ran the whole gamut of happy memories, to crying jag to predictable anger just before passing out cold! My apologies to those who felt I was not being lady-like by announcing my drunkeness but I had to be honest and sorry to those who kept telling me alcohol is not the answer, I already know that too. I was not trying to find any answers in alcohol and do not condone anyone else trying to either.
All I ask is for forgiveness for being human and hope I didn't ruffle any feathers.
Oh yeah....and the thread I started about being celebrity obsessed....I think I left my body on that one! Its incoherent to me! Just looking at something to take my anger out on I guess. Sorry if I offended. It was lame.:shame: (and thanks to Pradasmeadow for closing it!!!) I would never disrespect any of you guys or your posts.
ttfn!

thanks. I'm definitely staying away from the booze thats for sure. One good thing about being on the blog hammered - it kept me from "drunk-dialing" everyone in my phone book!

I am very sorry for your loss. The process of transitioning grief into honoring a memory is not always a smooth one, the best thing you can do is need your family, and let them need you. And be nice to yourself! I will keep you and your loved ones in my prayers.