Sorry for all the questions - but.....

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Sarasota, Florida
I just got a new Francine at the outlet and it is the most I have ever paid for a bag and I want to keep it looking nice.

Does anyone spray anthing on the Legacy lining to keep it nice? Also - is there anything I can use to clean the Legacy lining?

I have two Legacy Hippies and both have dirty dingy linings and I dont know what to do.

Thank you so much for ANY help you can give me.

fluffy614

O.G.
May 16, 2007
I've never had to clean my Legacy lining yet so I can't help you there but CONGRATS on the Francine. I :heart: that bag!:drool:
Maybe the Coach frabic cleaner would work????

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
I have sandals that have the legacy lining (rikki sandals) and when it gets dirty i use the tide to go pen..

Rapunzel

Passion for Fashion
Apr 3, 2007
New England
Baby wipes are definitely great, but if the lining is past the point of that helping, try woolite or another gentile fabric cleaner heavily diluted. It should do the trick. Remember that hair spray works great on fabric marred with pen marks.

If you're super hard on your lining you can always spray it with scotch guard or another fabric protectant to help.

Even though the legacy fabric looks silky and delicate it's pretty tough stuff that's nylon based so It shouldn't be hard to clean it without ruining it. ;)