Sorry Buyer, Returned Bag, What to do?

I would go ahead and send it back to her, by then her 45 days will be up. I know this may be mean but some people need to be treated this way. Of course send it the cheapest way possible.

definetely it is a buyer remorse!!! people like this should " shoot" right away, she is one of the kind of people that making evilbay a place of a nightmare.. considering ebay is already horrible.

goodluck , hope this resolve and coachfreak letter is very well written.

A little off-topic, but Coachfreak, which app is this? I'd love to download something along those lines.

actually called deliveries

It will let you enter major shipping carriers (canada post, DHL, fedex, UPS, USPS, JapanPost, etc...), amazon, apple, Google checkout, etc...

I paid $0.99 right before Christmas but it was on sale so I am not sure if it is still that price.

actually called deliveries

It will let you enter major shipping carriers (canada post, DHL, fedex, UPS, USPS, JapanPost, etc...), amazon, apple, Google checkout, etc...

I paid $0.99 right before Christmas but it was on sale so I am not sure if it is still that price.
Just found it & downloaded it ($1.99 now, but worth it for the peace of mind I'm sure it will bring me). BTW - they have a desktop widget that I'm installing as well. Thanks a bunch! :heart:

Just found it & downloaded it ($1.99 now, but worth it for the peace of mind I'm sure it will bring me). BTW - they have a desktop widget that I'm installing as well. Thanks a bunch! :heart:

I am just as OCD about sales I mail as things I buy, so I like to know when everything is delivered. This allows you to see the status of everything from any of these companies with one push of a button. no more checking multiple sites.