Sorry but I need to rant...

I can understand how people can not like the GH because it is very diffferent than the original. I personally love it! I bought the Grass Green Day in GH.

My thoughts are....I don't mind that many people don't like the GH because Balenciaga may not go forward with it and I will own a bag that I love and that hardly anyone else has.

Also if they are not popular they won't get knocked-off!!!! Gotta love that!!

I personally dont like the GH but thats probably because I'm not a big bag kinda girl! I do think it suits the larger styles though and its definately an eye catcher.
:nuts:

vert d'eau first
true red first

bubblegum pink first and city on their way!!

Yeah, I think if you're only seeing the GH at NM then they are probably sold out of the regular. My store has about half and half. I personally love the GH (although I haven't bought it--yet) and I love all the bags I've seen our PFers post! I get why people don't like it but I think the addition of the GH is fun (hate the price though).

The SA's at NM Scottsdale yesterday said the giant hw is NOT selling well at all. They had a French blue City with gh and it was just too much! I dont think the gh is for me. I tried to like it, I really did. Clake you can get the regular hw on the new colors!

If they are limited edition, do you guys think the GH might become valuable collector's pieces, sort of like the cow-print ponyhair and the linen/tweed ones? :nuts:

I think they are very special and will be an important statement for Balenciaga at some point...just my humble opinion....but i'm usually pretty good at calling stuff like this.....

We shall see....??:shrugs: :sweatdrop: :yes:

I think perhaps keep the GH on the larger style bags. The GH looks quite good on the earthy tones like Naturel and Truffle, but only in a few larger styles. I'd love Cameron Diaz's Naturel GH Part Time, but I dress to casual to pull it off!

i have asked numerous sa's their opinion of the gh and have yet to find one who likes it at all (and i assume this is their true opinion since the gh is more expensive and presumably means a bigger commission for them). it surprised me since sa's tend to fudge questions like this with "it depends on your personal style."