Sorry but I do need help! BV or Bal?

Nice thread. Bal and BV are actually my two new found loves. :love: Both have great leather and workmanship. The big difference for me, other than those mentioned in previous posts, is that Bals are soooo much more addictive! I have one BV, a medium Ash Veneta, and I love it. I feel quite content with it and do not crave any more... at least not in the near term. On the other hand, I am craving for more Bals!!! I love the colors and the different variations of leather.

Bals or at least the City, Part time and others never go on sale do they?
I just discovered a love for the Bottaga Veneta. However, I would hate to pay full price for a BV and then have it go on sale. I have a thread in the general section if anyone has time to help! Sorry about hijacking...

I'd go for the Bal -- I personally like the design of Bbags more than other designer bags. It's very lightweight and the no-logo thing is also great. I totally get the order/cancel thing -- Balenciaga has so many colors and styles it can feel overwhelming, but that just means you have all the more to choose from! Hope this thread can help: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/what-makes-you-buy-bal-bag-over-bv-499457.html :flowers: