sorry about another miror thread but UK might want to look

gucci_girl_gg

serial 'moaner'
Jan 12, 2006
Hey
just noticed you can buy the miror items online on the UK LV site and THEYRE INSTOCK!!!
i thought it was all waitlist only stuff? hmm well go snatch it up quick girls and guys before its all gone

I just ordered the silver speedy from uk website -- hope I do actually get it this time , as I ordered the silver pouchetter yesterday and did not get it - thye said they were unable to process it at it was unavailaible.... did you order anything ???

I actually dont think we will get them anyway --- seems too strange they had them all availiable .. I think its a technical hitch so to speak

I actually dont think we will get them anyway --- seems too strange they had them all availiable .. I think its a technical hitch so to speak

I think your right I was told by my SA and customer services (both UK) that ALL the Miroir line stock was allocated. I also called a store I use often in Italy & they said the same thing.

Just a question.. do you usually get a confirmation email instantly if you buy something from there?

Sorry to hear about the girls having problems, there should not be any technical problems, the speedy was online this evening.

Just a question.. do you usually get a confirmation email instantly if you buy something from there?

Sorry to hear about the girls having problems, there should not be any technical problems, the speedy was online this evening.

I've ordered online twice the 1st time I got a confirmation email a few days later, the 2nd second time I didn't but the items arrived approx 2-3 days after order. They ship from France