Sorriso or Graziosa ? :-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls~

I love tokidoki cute prints and own a transporto gioco. I would love to get another tokidoki bag , and am considering these 2 designs. Which design is spaciaous and can carry more items ? Sorriso seems flat to me, and i wonder if the 2 front pockets of Grazioza are any useful.

Girls... I need your valuable inputs ! ;)
    can anyone who owns these 2 bags, do a comparisons and post a photo of these 2 bags side by side?

In my country, I do not have the luxury to go into a mall, compare and choose them. :sad:

Thanks in advance !

2. The graziosa is definitely larger than the sorriso. If you are familiar with the sizes of the previous line of Tokidoki for LeSportsac bags, the sorriso is a similar style to but a bit bigger than the bambinone while the graziosa is sized in between a stellina and a campeggio.

3. Graziosa is bigger than Sorriso.

Thought I'd add that Graziosa's front pocket flaps fasten with a snap button each, with a raised backing where you insert your finger to snap them shut. Personally these snap fasteners annoy me I couldn't get any from any bag to engage quick enough without fumbling some. Many flaps are sewn with the alignment slightly off so do check that you didn't get a faulty one before removing all tags for a return. If you overstuff the front pockets you won't be able to shut the flaps either. I wished Simone used Velcro or hidden magnetic strips instead.

4. WhAT?? In Singapore you can't get to a mall, aren't there malls all over the country in every single suburb?? Try living in suburban US away from a metropolitan city, some towns don't even have malls within a 3 hr driving radius.. and forget public transport, in some places they are practically non-existent.

5. Thank you nyshopaholic and VPT! Those information is very useful !

I've just bought an Eco Mondo Graziosa from ebay, i just missed out the Xmas sales at the end of 2008. Some bags are selling at such a low price , what a bargain ! :drool:

LOL~ VPT, there are a lots of malls in Singapore, but if I am didnt remember wrongly, there was a counter at an Isetan did carry Tokidoki bags. But I guess the sales wasnt so good , therefore the counter was closed. :sad:

6. Which Isetan is this, Wisma or Scotts? I do know the Scotts branch sold Toki bags pretty quickly all the popular styles sold out within 3 days of launch. I used to get mine from Takashimaya though, more variety.

7. I think both counters no longer have tokidoki bags with them. They still have the normal prints LeSportSac bags/totes though. I was not yet into Tokidoki bags back then, so I am not too sure. :smile:

8. I know you got your bag already but I luv both bags and got them both. :tup:

I when I first started buying Tokidoki I thought the same thing. stellina vs. campaggio. Again, got them both.. and I luv them equally! :heart:

Here they are side by side. If you get a chance take a closer look at the sorriso.. it's has more room then u think!:yes:

Attached Files: