Sorely Missing My Thumbnails

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Firing Range Central
Will the thumbnail photos (where you actually see the pics) option ever be restored? I miss that SO MUCH!! It's a huge pain to have to click all the attachment links in so many of the threads.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
It is not my fav thing to have to click on them either.. but this was done because of our server load. Taking that away makes the site run faster- there is just too much on the server and it ended in tons of downtime. We are operating 2 powerful servers already and hoping not to need a 3rd yet.. it is getting quite pricey. But I feel ya on this one... maybe someday!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Firing Range Central
Boo hoo! I knew it was b/c server overload, but I was hoping it might be resolved soon. :Push:

Hey, Megs, I see you edited my post. Did I say a bad word I forgot I said(doo doo, pee pee or ka ka)? ;)

Ah ha! I remember what I said!! I remember wondering at the time if it was OK. My bad. :blush:

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Firing Range Central
^^^Yes indeed! In fact, earlier this evening I was telling DH how many people were registered here and how many were online at any given time. I even commented that you and Vlad didn't realize what a monster you'd created a year ago!! And all this in a YEAR! I shudder to think how many servers you guys will own in five years! :wtf:

shani

King Louis' Mistress
Aug 8, 2006
Canada
Agreed. If it's ever possible, I'd love to see it happen.

I can only imagine how hard you guys work to keep the site going as it is, though! :smile:

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Europe
And there is always Photobucket etc which you can load your photos into and they show up on the thread beautifully:flowers:

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Purse Forum
HEEHEEHEEHEE... when I saw the title of the thread, I actually thought something happened to Vlad's thumbnails! :lol:

As far as the pics go, I attach them first and post. Then I open the pics and copy and paste them into a reply...

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
And there is always Photobucket etc which you can load your photos into and they show up on the thread beautifully:flowers:
the only problem w/ that is when you remove your photos, we can't see them anymore. . . so if you're posting a photo for reference to something then delete it from Photobucket, it's gone forever here as well :sad:

*jennifer*

crazy for chalcedony
O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
HEEHEEHEEHEE... when I saw the title of the thread, I actually thought something happened to Vlad's thumbnails! :lol:

As far as the pics go, I attach them first and post. Then I open the pics and copy and paste them into a reply...

ahahaha! i thought the same thing too initially! :shame:

i miss the thumbs too. i'd gladly pay a small membership fee to get them back!