Sorellina jewlery

mayamo

Nov 13, 2007
Has anyone purchased a piece from Sorellina? Their designs are beautiful and I'm especially interested in the bangles. Curious for any thoughts on quality as I haven't seen them in person.

70CFA502-B71B-4CB8-85E5-6555D76A1A19.jpeg

Love love love sorrelina! Wonderful jewlery. Here is my strawberry signet from them. One of my most favorite pieces ever. Beautiful quality and I had them resize it and they were wonderful. So can attest to great after purchase service too. (Excuse my lack of mani, been taking care of my sick kiddos all week).

View attachment 5796800

View attachment 5796801
No idea why my autocorrect spelled Sorellina like that :facepalm: Lol, too late to edit it!

No idea why my autocorrect spelled Sorellina like that :facepalm: Lol, too late to edit it!
Love love love sorrelina! Wonderful jewlery. Here is my strawberry signet from them. One of my most favorite pieces ever. Beautiful quality and I had them resize it and they were wonderful. So can attest to great after purchase service too. (Excuse my lack of mani, been taking care of my sick kiddos all week).

View attachment 5796800

View attachment 5796801
That ring is gorgeous and so unique! Their pieces seem really special. I wish I could find a stockist nearby to see them in person. Their website is final sale and that makes me nervous!

• Love
Reactions: forgetmenot301