Sorel fans?

claudia09 said:
What do you guys think of Sorel boots? Just moved to Chicago and I think I need some winter boots but haven't really found anything super nice! Considering the Joan of Arctic??

I'm looking at the Premium ones in black:
http://www.sorel.com/Women%E2%80%99s-Joan-of-Arctic%E2%84%A2-Premium-Boot/LL1804,default,pd.html

These look nice! They would definitely keep your feet toasty and dry.

As an aside...If you have a TJMaxx near you, check out their clearance section. They had quite a few style of Sorel boots marked down to yellow tag clearance to $29. I tried on two different styles....one solid black pull on with leather shaft and on black boot bottom with Chanelesque boucle shaft. I found them to run large for me...a9 was too big so I am searching for an 8.

What do you guys think of Sorel boots? Just moved to Chicago and I think I need some winter boots but haven't really found anything super nice! Considering the Joan of Arctic??

I'm looking at the Premium ones in black:

Those are nice! I actually just bought my first pair of Sorel boots this week ... the Tivoli.

I just bought the black Tofino for a snow trip and they are perfect in every way - EXCEPT - there is a weird hard part on the back seem that hits my achilles really badly with every step. HAve to return. :sad:
I haven't tried the Joan of Arctics yet. I also might try the Cate the Greats. Really want these to work!