Sore throats suck!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Argh... just got a sore throat this weekend... what's the quickest way to get rid of it? :shrugs:

2. hot tea with lemon & honey. FEEL BETTER SOON!!

3. ^^ agreed!
    get well soon John!

4. ^ita, drink lots of liquid and gargle hot water w/ salt. feel better soon! being sick sucks!

5. awww poor john :sad:

feel better soon!!!

6. I got a good remedy, that my grandmother always gave us and still does...take a cup of hot water and add to it 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of honey, stir well and drink up! Drink it while its still warm and it will kill the germs and soothe your throat! feel better!

7. get a z pack from your doctor, they work soo fast. I hope you feel better

8. Lots of water!!! You may also need a decongestant if this is coming from a cold :yes:

9. Gargle with warm salt water. Have you ever tried Cold FX? It works wonders.

10. I gargle Listerine and let a little slide down my throat. Sound weird but it feels so good!