Sorbet RGGH vs Bubblegum CGH - HELP!

luvpetal

O.G.
Nov 27, 2007
girls, i have just ordered a couple of things from Erica (clutch & first). sadly, DH vetoed my choices as i'm currently expecting and he reckons small bags are no longer practical.

so he suggested that i get a City instead. im contemplating Bubblegum CGH City but i have already pre-ordered Sorbet RGGH City ages ago and I only want to have one pink bbag in my collection.

please help me decide........ do you think sorbet is too strong combined with RGGH? i have to let Erica know ASAP.. thanks heaps!

I love Bubblegum, so I vote for the CGH City. It's a light pink and not so bright. I guess it all depends what you like. I searched high and low for my Bubblegum RH City and I was not disappointed.
Good luck!

You mean bgum 05? I would get that if it's available because it's so hard to find - but pale so maybe not practical with a little one? LOVE sorbet. Have been waiting for the perfect pink while waiting for an 05. Have a sorbet city, and am waiting on a sorbet twiggy and velo, in fact! (fingers crossed.)