Sorbet RGGH vs Bubblegum CGH - HELP!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. girls, i have just ordered a couple of things from Erica (clutch & first). sadly, DH vetoed my choices as i'm currently expecting and he reckons small bags are no longer practical.

so he suggested that i get a City instead. im contemplating Bubblegum CGH City but i have already pre-ordered Sorbet RGGH City ages ago and I only want to have one pink bbag in my collection.

please help me decide........ do you think sorbet is too strong combined with RGGH? i have to let Erica know ASAP.. thanks heaps!

2. Sorbet City with RGGH is gorgeous. If I had to choose between Bubblegum and Sorbet, I'd stick with Sorbet.

3. Definitely, Sorbet..............such a POP of color!

4. Of course, Sorbet RGGH!!!

5. I love Bubblegum, so I vote for the CGH City. It's a light pink and not so bright. I guess it all depends what you like. I searched high and low for my Bubblegum RH City and I was not disappointed.
    Good luck!

6. Sorbet.

7. Sorbet, such a pretty colour!

8. Sorbet for me! Such a pretty pretty color!

9. You mean bgum 05? I would get that if it's available because it's so hard to find - but pale so maybe not practical with a little one? LOVE sorbet. Have been waiting for the perfect pink while waiting for an 05. Have a sorbet city, and am waiting on a sorbet twiggy and velo, in fact! (fingers crossed.)

10. Definitely Sorbet!

11. Sorbet.

12. Sorbet

13. Sorbet

14. another vote for sorbet... ;) no doubts

15. i personally love Sorbet cuz methinks Bubblegum is "too pale"