Sorbet, Raisin or Sang GSH City

Nov 27, 2006
Hi there,

I'm looking to get another Bal bag but I cannot decide on which color of Giant Silver Hardware city. I've narrowed my choices to these 3 colors. Sorbet, Raisin or Sang.

Which in your opinion is a wearable color? It doesn't have to be too wearable like a Black GSH city but wearable enough.

What's your take on this? Or do you think I should just wait it out till the Fall/Winter colors?

It'd be great if you guys that have any of these colors could post pictures of yourself carrying the bags. Thanks a lot!

;)

I think it really depends on ur clothes..but I LOVE the sorbet with GSH!! its REALLY pretty..and then leather on the sorbet ones are really nice too and perfect for spring/summer!

I think Sang GSH would be most wearble among your choices. I have a Sang GSH and suprisingly, I actually use it a lot (considering that that was not my first choice of color for this season).

But i think Sorbet GSH would be the yummiest!

P.s. I have all three colors (Sang, Raisin and sorbet) if that helps give "credence" to my opinion :smile:

Raisin, if you must be practical. ;) I have this combo and it's delicious.
I haven't seen Sorbet IRL but love it from the pics I've seen. I can't comment on Sang as I haven't seen it either, IRL. Pick the one you love, they will all be wearable enough, IMO.