Sorbet, Raisin or Sang GSH City

Nov 27, 2006
Hi there,

I'm looking to get another Bal bag but I cannot decide on which color of Giant Silver Hardware city. I've narrowed my choices to these 3 colors. Sorbet, Raisin or Sang.

Which in your opinion is a wearable color? It doesn't have to be too wearable like a Black GSH city but wearable enough.

What's your take on this? Or do you think I should just wait it out till the Fall/Winter colors?

It'd be great if you guys that have any of these colors could post pictures of yourself carrying the bags. Thanks a lot!

;)

bacaster

banana cake monster~
Oct 11, 2009
all over...
I think it really depends on ur clothes..but I LOVE the sorbet with GSH!! its REALLY pretty..and then leather on the sorbet ones are really nice too and perfect for spring/summer!

ShilohNouvel

Jan 7, 2010
I think Sang GSH would be most wearble among your choices. I have a Sang GSH and suprisingly, I actually use it a lot (considering that that was not my first choice of color for this season).

But i think Sorbet GSH would be the yummiest!

P.s. I have all three colors (Sang, Raisin and sorbet) if that helps give "credence" to my opinion :smile:

Nov 30, 2007
It depends on your wardrobe! I've had all three and they're all great colours. I'm going to go with raisin as being most wearable though.

angelalam5

O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
While I love sorbet the most, I think raisin is the most wearable throughout all the seasons, and with most wardrobes.

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
Raisin, if you must be practical. ;) I have this combo and it's delicious.
I haven't seen Sorbet IRL but love it from the pics I've seen. I can't comment on Sang as I haven't seen it either, IRL. Pick the one you love, they will all be wearable enough, IMO.