Sophisticated Spirit No Longer Carry Chloe

madeline said:
Someone should email her and ask about paddys, saying they are interested and see what she says.

borsa bella emailed me and told me that she found out her wholesaler was selling her fakes and said that she hadn't had any idea. believe her if you want to.

amanda said:
borsa bella emailed me and told me that she found out her wholesaler was selling her fakes and said that she hadn't had any idea. believe her if you want to.

This whole things was so crazy, I cant believe that they both stopped selling Chloe because of blogs like us who investigate this. But what about the other bags they sell? If she didnt know I do feel bad but how could you not know.

amanda said:

That's interesting, so she was selling fakes the whole time.. and wasn't aware ? That seems kind of silly that none of the bags were brought to be authenticated by Chloe directly or the such.

I got cheated by bellaluxe.com....this is before they started selling those weird colors. I can't believe these websites dare to claim 100% authenticity....isn't that totally illegal?

ayla said:
That's interesting, so she was selling fakes the whole time.. and wasn't aware ? That seems kind of silly that none of the bags were brought to be authenticated by Chloe directly or the such.

yeah you'd think that she would do more than just take someone's word for it.