Sophisticated Spirit No Longer Carry Chloe

allisonmax

Member
Dec 15, 2005
7
0
Well, Girls, looks like we won this one. Sophisticated Spirit no longer carry Chloe. They finally got busted for selling fake Paddingtons. I guess Bagsnob got it right.
 

madeline

Member
Dec 2, 2005
421
1
Someone should email her and ask about paddys, saying they are interested and see what she says.
 

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
11,341
14
34
New York City
www.purseblog.com
madeline said:
Someone should email her and ask about paddys, saying they are interested and see what she says.
borsa bella emailed me and told me that she found out her wholesaler was selling her fakes and said that she hadn't had any idea. believe her if you want to.
 

VWS

Member
Dec 4, 2005
31
0
bellaluxe.com should be banned too. They are selling fake Chloe paddington.
 

madeline

Member
Dec 2, 2005
421
1
amanda said:
borsa bella emailed me and told me that she found out her wholesaler was selling her fakes and said that she hadn't had any idea. believe her if you want to.

This whole things was so crazy, I cant believe that they both stopped selling Chloe because of blogs like us who investigate this. But what about the other bags they sell? If she didnt know I do feel bad but how could you not know.
 

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
26,070
111
Toronto, Ontario
amanda said:
borsa bella emailed me and told me that she found out her wholesaler was selling her fakes and said that she hadn't had any idea. believe her if you want to.
That's interesting, so she was selling fakes the whole time.. and wasn't aware ? That seems kind of silly that none of the bags were brought to be authenticated by Chloe directly or the such.
 

VWS

Member
Dec 4, 2005
31
0
I got cheated by bellaluxe.com....this is before they started selling those weird colors. I can't believe these websites dare to claim 100% authenticity....isn't that totally illegal?
 

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
11,341
14
34
New York City
www.purseblog.com
ayla said:
That's interesting, so she was selling fakes the whole time.. and wasn't aware ? That seems kind of silly that none of the bags were brought to be authenticated by Chloe directly or the such.
yeah you'd think that she would do more than just take someone's word for it.