Sophisticated Spirit - My Brown Paddington

his angel said:
its beautiful!!!!
is it ok if i email it to my friend? she lives overseas and she wants to see a picture of one in cream ... if you want to watermark it first i can wait :smile:

I am not into selling bags.. so I dont care if someone else steals my pictures.. ha ha ha :lol:

You can send it to your friend. I still want the silver color though :Push:

I just used the bag for 4 days and it gets dirty easily.. :cry:
I always have wet kleenex in my car to wipe my bag once in a while.. ha ha ha :amuse:

But its still a beautiful colors to have!! :love:

his angel said:
its beautiful!!!!
is it ok if i email it to my friend? she lives overseas and she wants to see a picture of one in cream ... if you want to watermark it first i can wait :smile:

His Angel,
I know you bought a paddy from SS. Do you think you could take a picture of inside of the paper chloe tag? I am attaching pictures of my paddy tag so that you know what i mean. :amuse:

Look at my tag. Does yours has the color stated in your tag?

Let me know asap. Thanks :lol:

Superbaby said:
His Angel,
I know you bought a paddy from SS. Do you think you could take a picture of inside of the paper chloe tag? I am attaching pictures of my paddy tag so that you know what i mean. :amuse:

Look at my tag. Does yours has the color stated in your tag?

Let me know asap. Thanks :lol:

I didnt buy my bag from SS :smile:
I was going to ... but then i found the color i wanted here in chloe london! why wait? and why pay for shipping :smile:
anyway the tag on mine is different :S one flap is blank and the other looks like this:
I hope this helped

Attachments

• PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 134
I have preordered my bag from her and spoken at length to her and am 100% confident in the authenticity of her bags. Look what else she sells. She would not be around if the people buying Hermes and fendi and the other bags she sells were not authentic. People spending that kind of money do their homework. Her bags are a deal too. I happended to get a peak at an invoice from a store that sells isabella and I saw what they were paying for their bags and it was 35 cents on the dollar. SS has room to sell a little lower.