Sophie?

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I just called 866 and they said they have not been given any information. I got the impression it should be released in the USA but she didnt know why they arent hearing anything. DAMN LV!!! I want that freaking bag. I am going to sneak in jills house tonight and still that Sophie...watch out Biotch.....

divadarlinn

Jul 17, 2006
I just called 866 and they said they have not been given any information. I got the impression it should be released in the USA but she didnt know why they arent hearing anything. DAMN LV!!! I want that freaking bag. I am going to sneak in jills house tonight and still that Sophie...watch out Biotch.....

lol . yea I would love to get it if it does come out its beautiful...and cheap not much more I could ask for!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006

ROFL......Burglar alarm is ARMED..............:roflmfao: :wlae: :supacool:

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
i think it will come around to the US....

take panda for example, first they were only introduced and sold in japan and then a while later they were in the states...

so i wouldn't worry about it :smile: relax ladies!!!