Sophie will be introduce to USA-no later than summer!

A week ago, I also e-mailed lv and got the same response-it won't be a US release. But given the lack of knowledge most of the lv reps at the 866 have(that I've talked to) is why I tried again and got several positive responses and an affirmation that it will be released in the US! One rep said today"it will be like the panda!"

2 years, it was introduced back in 2004, was exclusively for Jap market. But that was entire line of Panda being offer, where as Sophie is only one piece, not a collection like Panda......

I called up one of the boutiques today...the manager told me that they weren't going to receive the Sophie. But I told her what I've been told "from friends" (I wouldn't mention the board), and she told me that she'll get back to me tomorrow...She said that she had to call NY (but they're closed at the moment, at least that's what she told me), and then she would call me to see if this was true.

I REALLY hope so! I'm not a true fan of any of the LEs, except for this one...

Just in case, I asked my cousin who is going to Japan in a few months to keep a lookout for a Sophie for me (if they're not discontinued/sold out by then, which it very well may be). My aunt and uncle are there right now, but they signed up with a tour, and won't be near any LVs :crybaby: