Sophie will be introduce to USA-no later than summer!

How about someone in Canada call 866 and ask? :whistle:

My aunt and uncle are going to Japan on January 1 for a few days but I'm sure in Japan they have waiting lists for the Sophie and I'm broke now...so...no Sophie until the summer for me, I guess!

ch3rryb3rry, I asked at the ChCh LV store a couple of days ago, and the SAs said that they have received info on new releases for up to 7th of April, and there is no information about the Sophie. Because of that, they think that NZ won't be getting it. Just crossing my fingers that it will come here.

Yah, I just spoke with my new SA today and she said the Sophie will be here in early 2007 and that there will be a black and white version similar to a Marc Jacobs bag already produced. I'm not familiar with the MJ bags but it sounds very cute. She's going to call me when they get the look book and I will report back. I was using my Sophie today and she was so shocked to see I already had it and how she wants one so badly.

Yah, I just spoke with my new SA today and she said the Sophie will be here in early 2007 and that there will be a black and white version similar to a Marc Jacobs bag already produced. I'm not familiar with the MJ bags but it sounds very cute. She's going to call me when they get the look book and I will report back. I was using my Sophie today and she was so shocked to see I already had it and how she wants one so badly.
Black and white version?? OMG, what material will that be?? Mono, Damier/Azur, Vernis?? tell me, tell me, tell me!

Oh Thanks for posting! That is awesome, man I need to win the lotto! lol! Too many bags to buy! Anyways, Michele, thanks also for the info, that black and white might look nice too.

The black and white bags look quilted and look like a more structured version of the MJ Stam (they have a zippered pocket in front). These will be released in NZ on the 7th of April. I didn't take a good look as the page appeared photocopied and was not very clear. I got shown these when I asked about the Sophie.

Alright, just want to update the price :$420 USD, it's going to be one season only bag, so i doubt E lux will carry it. But i am the first on wait list since i had to tell SA what 866 just said, got put on hold forever (guess she called 866 to double check?), then finally got my name down. hehe

Alright, just want to update the price :$420 USD, it's going to be one season only bag, so i doubt E lux will carry it. But i am the first on wait list since i had to tell SA what 866 just said, got put on hold forever (guess she called 866 to double check?), then finally got my name down. hehe

Me too!!! I was put on the list on Wednesday. But I was told that they expect it to arrive in January. :shrugs:

This is just getting too stressful for me. LOL! The waiting, the uncertainity, and now a black and white bag too? OMG! Until I own these bags I am going to go crazy worrying about them!