Sophie will be introduce to USA-no later than summer!

Oct 13, 2006
Great news everyone! Just called 866, and the rep confirmed Sophie WILL BE introduce to USA, no sure sign b/4 march, but definitely will be in store during summer! JP and HI got first release, but rest of USA will be in stock! :happydance: Sorry i was too excited and forgot to ask her what will the price be since it sure will reflect the price increase, but it's worth it! My summer handbag will be complete w/lovely Sophie! Yeah~~~:nuts: :drinks:

are you SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!??!?! oh YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!! that totally made my day :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ps. whatever price increase will be totally worth it!! at least better than scrounging up ones from hawaii sellers on ebay for like 200 bucks more...lol

are you SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!??!?! oh YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!! that totally made my day :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ps. whatever price increase will be totally worth it!! at least better than scrounging up ones from hawaii sellers on ebay for like 200 bucks more...lol
dido! i just can't hit BIN at Ebay, that's why i call the number, AnnMaire is the rep i spoke w/, she put me on hold and then come back to confirm the good news:nuts: .
this is very good news for me as it give me time to pay off tuition and books, plus time to save up the fund!!!!!

dido! i just can't hit BIN at Ebay, that's why i call the number, AnnMaire is the rep i spoke w/, she put me on hold and then come back to confirm the good news:nuts: .
this is very good news for me as it give me time to pay off tuition and books, plus time to save up the fund!!!!!

i was just thinking the same thing! sweet...

Thanks so much for the information. My hopes of buying one have now been restored. It seems, though, considering how popular this bag is destined to be that it would be totally expensive. Unbelievably it is a reasonable price too!