Sophie strap... adjustable??

Lovelove

Nov 13, 2007
i bought my sophie from Ebay and got it yesterday.
Rebecca confirmed that the bag is real but my leather strap is adjustable like trevi...
mm.. but when I look at other sophie pics... it doesn't look like that..

is there any other damier bag comes with adjustable strap?
looks like they messed up my order... oh gosh. what should I do?

Attachments

• SP 015.jpg
    SP 015.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 65
  • SP 016.jpg
    SP 016.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 65
  • SP 017.jpg
    SP 017.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 52
  • SP 018.jpg
    SP 018.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 55
I have a damier sophie that I purchased myself from a boutique and it did not come with an adjustable strap. How thick is your strap? it might actually be nice so you can wear it non-cross body too.

mine is little thinner than 0.5'. how is yours cpster?
I'm not sure which bag this strap comes with.. that means my seller sent sophie strap with that bag?? mm

I looked at LV.com website and under the strap section there's a strap called "Bandouliere Reglable 12mm"... that looks like mine. I'm so confused. should I ask seller? or just keep this one..

Mine is a little thinner than 1/2 inch too. If you prefer the non-adjustable one then definately contact the seller. Can you wear the bag cross body with the strap they sent you?

You need to have the authentication thread authenticate the bag for you. the strap should not be adjustable and with the strap you have being adjustable, I would really want to make a point to get both the strap and the bag authenticated. Good Luck!

thanks for the reply guys.
after John and Rebecca said it looks good(authentic)
I asked seller and seller told me his consignee custom ordered it from Louis Vuitton to have the buckle to make it adjustable. I didn't know you can custom order those but! mystery solved!!