Sophie Owners

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I've seen gorgeous modeling pics of this bag. GORGEOUS

I even had one at one point and sold it. But now I'm re-thinking.

it looks really nice when it sits close to the body....but how does it look once you put things in it. Its soo tiny.

Does it loose its beauty ahd shape when stuffed?

please help

thanks!

I stuff mine and yes, she looks sort of like a stuffed sausage when you have too many things in her. My Vernis French Wallet alone looks okay but if you add a cles and a phone to that she gets a little stuffed. Best to use a smaller wallet, or cles inside of her.

I stuff mine and yes, she looks sort of like a stuffed sausage when you have too many things in her. My Vernis French Wallet alone looks okay but if you add a cles and a phone to that she gets a little stuffed. Best to use a smaller wallet, or cles inside of her.

LOL. A stuffed sausage. Bad visual. LOL

I put my phone, lipstick, bronzer, ciggs and lighter (if Im drinking! lol) and a little tiny bottle of shaper hair spray and a hair tie if its humid! I LOVE this bag!!!!

I put my phone, lipstick, bronzer, ciggs and lighter (if Im drinking! lol) and a little tiny bottle of shaper hair spray and a hair tie if its humid! I LOVE this bag!!!!

And it doesnt look like a stuffed sausage? LOL

I am the biggest dumb%$# for selling mine :Push: What a goof. I just want to make sure if I re-buy that I will use it and not let if decorate my shelf. KWIM?

Go get her!!! I am imagining that when the Damier is released the Sophie craze will be going again and prices will rise.

I've been using her a lot more lately. I use her in conjunction with my BH. She gets so many compliments. As long as you don't try to fit an actual wallet in her I think you're good!!!

Here's a bag pic of how much space is in the bag with the French Purse in it.

Attachments

• sophie 2.jpg
    sophie 2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 91
Go get her!!! I am imagining that when the Damier is released the Sophie craze will be going again and prices will rise.

I've been using her a lot more lately. I use her in conjunction with my BH. She gets so many compliments. As long as you don't try to fit an actual wallet in her I think you're good!!!

Here's a bag pic of how much space is in the bag with the French Purse in it.

^^that helps. thanks. but I think I agree w/ Sunshine about using it as a night bag...in which case I won't need a wallet anyway.

:wlae:

I don't have any small wallet anymore that would fit. I don't like to fold my bills so all of my wallets are long......