Sophie in Damier!!!

If you have purchased at a Hawaii store you can call to waitlist & have items shipped. I love my Maui LV! But the Wailea store did not seem to know about this Sophie Damier when I called yesterday so I hope that means I'm 1st on the list!

If you have purchased at a Hawaii store you can call to waitlist & have items shipped. I love my Maui LV! But the Wailea store did not seem to know about this Sophie Damier when I called yesterday so I hope that means I'm 1st on the list!

when i went in on thursday, my SA was very hush hush about it. she took down my information for it but wouldn't say if it was for a waitlist or not.

i called my hawaii boutique a couple of days ago asked about the damier sophie. i guess they had a waitlist going on already, cause she said she would add me to it. i wonder how long their list is!
anyway she said the mono was $400 and they expect the damier one to be $450 :confused1:

Darn it! I continually kicked myself for not getting the mono through e-bay when it was selling for $500-$600. Now they are gone, except for one who is trying to sell it for $900. If we don't get the damier here in the 'mainland', I will be lurking e-bay and not pass it up this time!!! :cursing: