Sophie & Ava Strass -shoes hostage

**shoelover**

Over the Rainbow
O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
Has anyone used, or using Sophie & Ava to strass their shoes?

I’m having trouble getting my shoes back. I’ve phoned, emailed and still no joy. I was informed they were shipped out over 3 months ago but sadly got stuck in the US post office. I repeatedly asked for a tracking number but as none was forth coming I doubt this story was even true. Since then I’ve emailed, phoned every other day and I’ve not heard anything. I know the business was closed for a month in August due to relocation. I’ve lost my patience with this matter.

Can anyone help?

Last edited:
Has anyone used, or using Sophie & Ava to strass their shoes?

I’m having trouble getting my shoes back. I’ve phoned, emailed and still no joy. I was informed they were shipped out over 3 months ago but sadly got stuck in the US post office. I repeatedly asked for a tracking number but as none was forth coming I doubt this story was even true. Since then I’ve emailed, phoned every other day and I’ve not heard anything. I know the business was closed for a month in August due to relocation. I’ve lost my patience with this matter.

Can anyone help?

:hugs: so sorry to hear this happened!

This is always my fear about sending out high$ items to a 3rd party. And question them not providing you a tracking number:sad:

You may get a better response if you post in The Glass Slipper or if the are CLs then in the Louboutin sub forum.

Can you google them?....I would be posting a complaint online or to their fB page. It will probably get you a response.

Last edited: