Sophias vs maggies(whats your favourite?)

I have two Maggies: XL in Graphite & Large in Cobalt. I love them. I love the three compartments. It is just a classic style. And I don't think it looks "grandmotherish". lol

I think both styles are cute, but I don't have a Maggie. I'd love to buy one at the outlet, but every time I think I will, I always see a Sophia in a color I want/need more. I think I'd like the 3 compartments for organizing and am more of a shoulder bag girl; beats me why I have so many Sophias.......2 large and 4 small. I prefer the large ones but have settled for the small ones because of the shoulder strap.

Sophia hands down. I had the large colbalt patent maggie, and I loved her at first. After using her I realized I couldn't remember what I put in each compartment, and then searching down into these compartments became a major pain. The handles restricted my search and that was my biggest issue. I have both sizes of sophia and love them. I can find my things and don't feel like an idiot taking 5 minutes to search thru a bag.

I have both sizes of sophia and love them. I can find my things and don't feel like an idiot taking 5 minutes to search thru a bag.

Too true! I've bought and returned/sold back every maggie i've bought, which i think totals 5 by now. I love the shape and style but i dont carry nearly enough to justify 3 compartments and ended up using only the middle one.