Sophias vs maggies(whats your favourite?)

Imaan73

O.G.
Oct 15, 2010
I am just doing this survey for fun.I actaually like both.When maggies came first, I was like ,thats it!This is my dream bag.Now I love sophia but I don't know which one is actually better.I guess from inside somewhere I am feeling more love for sophia.Maggies(including mia maggies) are pretty but sophias are adorable especially small ones.So lets see which one is more popular here.What is your favourite and why?

I love them both! I love Maggie because of the 3 compartments and the fact that it's a shoulder bag which is very handy with two young boys. I also love sophia, but to me she is a satchel (the small anyway). I love that it doesn't have the compartments and I can find things very easily. I just bought my second sophia yesterday and if Coach makes the black leather and/or black gathered w/ silver hardware, I see more in my future :graucho:

I couldn't do Maggie- both new and older style slipped off my shoulder.

I LOVE Sophia. I have 2 and could easily see myself being tempted to get more.

At first when I saw sophia I didn't like it but when you try it on,put your stuff in it , sit next to it and hold it, you just fall in love with it.There are two options for carrying it which is cool.Maggies were my love at first sight but it seems they are too big for me.

I love Maggie...love love love! My midnight one is my absolute fav, along with my raspberry patent ( :drool: ). As for the straps, I have more problems with my gray peyton satchels straps than I have ever had with Maggie. Still love my Peyton, tho!
But I also have fallen in love with my Sophia...and want another one. To me, these are totally different...Maggie is a shoulder bag while Sophia is more of a satchel.
Now, a comparison between the Mad Shoulder bag and the Maggie would be more fitting...I wonder how people feel about that?

I would still pick Maggie...but I do like the shoulder bag, and hope to one day own one! :biggrin:

At first when I saw sophia I didn't like it but when you try it on,put your stuff in it , sit next to it and hold it, you just fall in love with it.There are two options for carrying it which is cool.Maggies were my love at first sight but it seems they are too big for me.

I agree! At first I didn't like Sophia either. Now I own two. I never could wear Sabrina so the other poster who said about more people are satchel lovers because of Sabrina lovers as well (along those lines) isn't always true. In fact I don't normally carry satchels. I like using Sophia as a satchel or on my shoulder though.

Maggie slipping off my shoulders and then too many compartments (I don't have enough stuff to fill them all) bothered me. I also kind of agree (SORRY) that they look like something an older woman would carry.