Sophias vs maggies(whats your favourite?)

Oct 10, 2010
Northern California
I vote Sophia. The Maggie was too large for me. I normally don't go for satchels, but I love that Sophia can be carried two ways. (I also think that the gathered leather is very unique and beautiful!)

ejoy43

Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
Jan 29, 2009
So Cal 562
I like Sophia better. The Maggie doesn't sit well on my shoulder and I actually hate the compartments now that I use a purse organizer. But I still have love for my Maggies.

Imaan73

Oct 15, 2010
sabrinas are so much popular so I thought sophias are popular because they are both satchels but now I am figuring that it might be because you can carry both styles two ways on shoulder and as a satchel.:thinking:

lisap

Nov 28, 2007
I like the Maggie. I love the 3 compartments and it holds a ton without being too overwhelming for my frame. I also love the look of it, I think it's very classic.

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
Sophia has my vote because IMO it looks more unique than Maggie.... (I have 'owned' three Maggies at one point or another and have taken all of them back in the end...thought I would love her but not enough)

Last edited:

Bonosbabe

O.G.
Apr 11, 2010
Toronto
1newlove - your croc Maggie photo is sexy. I almost got her at the outlet last weekend, but the price was still a bit too high for me. Gorgeous bag, though!