Sophia WHO??? Reveal!

Nov 14, 2011
Hello Friends!:wave:

It has been months since I have done a reveal. First of all, because there just wasn't anything that tickled my fancy. Secondly, I am temporarily laid off so I am trying to be "good" :angel: and save some money. And lastly, I have been battling a herniated disc and on steroids for months and have gained weight and am just a bit down in the dumps. :rain:

Not to mention my fave style of all...the Sophia...was discontinued. I have 10 Sophias and love the size and style of the bag.

I have been lurking and recently saw this bag and knew it had to be mine. No matter what the cost. This bag made me say, "Sophia WHO??"

I apologize in advance if these pics are huge. I recently got a new iPad 4 and I honestly don't see what all the hype is about. I still have my laptop, which is a turtle so uploading pics takes forever...

Anywho, here we go.

Abby is ready!

juliette0.jpg

Here is a pic of the Fuschia from last year to compare the pink. The Fuschia does not even look pink compared to the Hot Pink!!

juliette5.jpg

Here is her stuffed and ready to go...

juliette6.jpg

She holds alot without being too big!

juliette7.jpg

juliette8.jpg

juliette9.jpg

Abby is adorable! Beautiful bag! I agree, Sophia's replacement is pretty sweet. Love that you chose the gathered leather (it's what I want too) and the color TDF, perfect fob! I hope you get better soon.

I had to include a pic of my HK phone case that I made with her...

juliette10.jpg

And here are a few mod shots....For reference, I am 5'2" 120 lbs (blech, usually between 112-115 but I am working on it!)

juliette11.jpg

juliette12.jpg

juliette13.jpg

juliette14.jpg

I decided to take a lil trip to Hagerstown Outlet yesterday after I got Miss Hot Pink...I was looking for accessories to better match her and I found this beauty...

Miss Jade Juliette

juliette17.jpg

Only one mod shot since she has been seen many times!

juliette18.jpg

I picked up these 2 lil things as well...the Silver Agenda and the Hangtag fob in Black Cherry (which I think will look GREAT on my Champagne Katarina!)

juliette19.jpg

And lastly, Miss Abby says "Thanks for lookin!"

juliette20.jpg