Sophia Sisters are here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had to see these two side by side to make a decision...so we ordered both!

For me the silver one is too much like my lurex Hailey as far as coloring goes, pretty but didn't grab me like I had hoped!

Now I love the zebra one!! I like all her detailing and the contrast of the black patent trim!

I love this bag as a satchel, however I really don't think I like it on the shoulder, the bag is starting to buckle and hang kind of weird in my opinion...so now to decide for sure.....hmmmm

Sophia 15935 Silver w/silver hardware with flash
    [​IMG]

Without flash
    [​IMG]

Without flash
    [​IMG]

With flash
    [​IMG]

Here is the zebra Sophia 15925

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here she is dressed up, not that she really needs it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

Modeling shots! Sorry they are not the best!! In my sons messy room..lol!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Almost forgot the interior of the silver one....odd the zipper color dosen't match better...hmmmm

[​IMG]

3. Looks good! You are right, the first one is similar to the Hailey (I have it too), but that Zebra one looks fantastic on you!! I LOVE the greys in it (and I generally don't like animal print!). I think the Zebra is the ONE!! :smile:

4. I love the zebra Sophia! And we are charm twins! :smile:

5. I vote for the ZebRa Sophia so long as your A-OK woth carrying her as a satchel!!! I would never have thought of this bag for myself, but now that I've seen your modeling shots I'm thinking it's a nice option to step away from black while still being able to carry this with all my black fall/winter clothing!!! Gosh. I still haven't even broken in my inlaid Peyton and I'm on the hunt for some FLASH on my next bag!!! LOL

6. Definitely keep the zebra!!!!!!!!!!

7. The zebra all the way!

8. Congrat's, I love the Zebra on you more:smile:It doesn't look bad on your shoulder either! I would say keep the zebra...

9. Zebra looks so good on you! Congrats!

10. Very Nice bags!!!!
    Great pics!!! Enjoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

11. Yes, yes to the zebra Sophia!! You look great w/ her, OP!! :woohoo:

12. Love the silver one. Now, I really want one after seeing all the reveals!

13. Love the zebra and it looks great on you. I have a small black Sophia and I really only use it as a satchel. Although, the shoulder strap looks cute hanging and it comes in handy when I have my hands full.

14. ZEBRA!!! And I like her on you as a shoulder bag as well...

15. Thanks ladies for your all your thoughts!! :biggrin:

That is my thing...I love her as a satchel and the trouble I have is when I spend so much on a bag, (its a lot to me even on PCE) I want to love the bag all the ways it can be carried....so now to decide what to do...sigh...