Sophia Question

Kallyq

Feb 19, 2013
Ok, so I got the bone gathered Sophia from outlet and am now wondering if I should buy the large instead and take back the regular? The large is still in the outlet sale as of right now. I am taking back some other stuff to the outlet on Thursday so it shouldn't be a big problem if I do. I like the size for the most part (although the regular iPad JUST fits, but I usually carry a mini anyway). The price I got for the regular is exactly 1 dollar less than I could now get the large for. What would you do?

Thanks!

I would get the large, but my decision would be soley based on the large having straps that fit on my shoulder whereas the small is hand carry only with the short straps.

I honestly would keep the regular if you love the size of the Molly. I had the large but ended up trying to fill it up to justify carrying such a large bag. I sold it and got the regular/small one and was happy with being able to carry what I needed and it felt great not lugging a big bag.

I prefer the large. If I couldn't find the large then I would settle for reg size bec these do fit a ton of stuff in them. So it depends if you want more room in your bag then go for the large.

I honestly would keep the regular if you love the size of the Molly. I had the large but ended up trying to fill it up to justify carrying such a large bag. I sold it and got the regular/small one and was happy with being able to carry what I needed and it felt great not lugging a big bag.

I have both and personally, the large is too big for me. I still love the bag though...It's just that the smaller Sophia fits all the essentials and it doesn't look too big for my petite frame.

Get the large! I had the small and sold it to buy the large. I love it! Also, for me, I like to wear my light colored bags as shoulder bags to avoid color transfer from denim. Good luck with your decision!

If you are talking about the seventeen inch long Sophia that has been discontinued and you happened to find one, I would snatch that up in a heartbeat. If you are talking a regular vs a mini, I would go for the regular.

Sophiechic, they have the 17 inch on in bone in the 50% off sale of the coach factory online sale. I haven't decided yet but may just keep what I have since I am already returning a couple of things to the factory store on Thurs (I went a little nuts this week).

Thanks everyone for your input. It is a nice bag. I think I am going to buy the raspberry one too (but I got a $100 off code that doesn't work)