Sophia or Lindsey? Aubergine or Plum?

Irishgrrrl

Bag Lady
O.G.
Nov 26, 2008
I already have four Sophias and loooove them! I've been thinking about getting an aubergine patent one, but just hadn't talked myself into it yet. I stopped by the outlet today and found this Lindsey in plum patent. But is she a little big on me? Would I look better with the aubergine Sophia? Help!!!

Attachments

• image-2229577863.jpg
    image-2229577863.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 430
I love the plum. I have it in the Sophia. I love both colors. I don't know how I feel about the extra length in the Lindsey, but there are times when I want to carry a little bit more so I might consider it.

The Lindsey looks great! It does not look too big, IMO. I have this bag and I love it! The aubergine is very pretty (I like the sparkle in the leather), but if I had to choose between the two, I would pick the plum.

Thanks, everyone! :smile:

ecj*waxy said:
The aubergine is very pretty (I like the sparkle in the leather), but if I had to choose between the two, I would pick the plum.

I do like the plum, but I'm with you about the sparkle in the aubergine leather. Soooo pretty! And I'm a sucker for sparkly things! LOL! :biggrin:

I prefer the plum and I love the Lindsay so I would vote for keeping this one! However, I have also learned that if you aren't in love with it, it's better to return now instead of reselling later at a loss. Only keep what you really love!

Gorgeous! And she looks gorgeous on you. I am always drawn to the the patent Lindsey everytime I see her on the shelf, but I feel that she's too big for me. I totally understand how you feel about the size. But I love the plum over aubergine. If you're comfortable wearing her, I'd say keep. :smile:

Welllll . . . I am really struggling with this! LOL! I had 99% convinced myself to return her, but y'all are making me second guess! I just feel like she's a tiny bit too big for me. I had been a small bag girl for a long time, and then I started carrying medium bags, which was a big step for me. I just don't know if I'm ready to get into big bags yet. I kinda feel like the Lindsey is wearing me, yanno? :sad:

Welllll . . . I am really struggling with this! LOL! I had 99% convinced myself to return her, but y'all are making me second guess! I just feel like she's a tiny bit too big for me. I had been a small bag girl for a long time, and then I started carrying medium bags, which was a big step for me. I just don't know if I'm ready to get into big bags yet. I kinda feel like the Lindsey is wearing me, yanno? :sad:
I hear you!
If you are not absolutely sure about keeping it then I would exchange it for smaller bag that you will use everyday.
But I do love it on you!

lucydee said:
I hear you!
If you are not absolutely sure about keeping it then I would exchange it for smaller bag that you will use everyday.
But I do love it on you!

Thanks, Lucy! :smile:

I think she's going back. I've reeeeally been wanting something in aubergine and I guess I was kinda settling for the plum since it was a good deal. I love my Sophias so I figured I'd get another Sophia in aubergine, but then there's the Maggie . . . :biggrin: