Sophia Lovers! Talk to Me!

CoachMaven

Unintentional Trendsetter...
O.G.
May 7, 2012
So I have been able to locate and have on hold the Sophia lace leather in blue, just like the one in the link below: (NMA)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-NWT-Aut...981?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item43b8c1888d

It seems like a smaller bag. I have medium sized bags, my Zoe is one for example. Is the Sophia really small, or is the size deceiving? Does anyone have this specific bag?? I would love some reviews on it, thank you in advance!!!!

I don't have that exact bag, but I do have a gathered leather Sophia in that size. I would call it a medium sized bag. Granted, I usually go for smaller bags and don't carry a lot. I usually only carry my large wallet, a wristlet, sunnies, cell, and keys. They all sit at the bottom and barely make a dent in the bag. I could surely fit a lot more in there. HTH!

So I have been able to locate and have on hold the Sophia lace leather in blue, just like the one in the link below: (NMA)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-NWT-Authentic-Coach-Madison-Lace-Leather-Sophia-Satchel-Purse-Bag-19629-/290862499981?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item43b8c1888d

It seems like a smaller bag. I have medium sized bags, my Zoe is one for example. Is the Sophia really small, or is the size deceiving? Does anyone have this specific bag?? I would love some reviews on it, thank you in advance!!!!

I have a similar Sophia in Burnt Orange, and a couple others in that size. While I prefer the Large Sophia, the smaller one is plenty roomy and will hold more than your medium Zoe. It's also incredibly easy to organise and access items in a Sophia.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-NWT-Authentic-Coach-Madison-Lace-Leather-Sophia-Satchel-Purse-Bag-19629-/290862499981?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item43b8c1888d

I love sophias (obviously ;p) and I would say she is about the same size as a Juliette. However most people would feel Juliette is roomier, me including, as Sophia is less deep. I currently have both, I'll try to post pics later.

Hmmmm, this is interesting! It holds more than Zoe, then I'll be good. I don't carry a ton most days, but there are times I do, so I like having the option. But, this wouldn't be a going out with the fam, lugging a bunch of stuff, bag :biggrin: Does anyone have this specific Sophia?

Ohhhh man, this is **the one** that I had, that got away :crybaby:... (there was a defect with the pleating, so I returned it, thinking I could get another at a later time, for about the same price originally paid (which, I think, was $240. HA.)) Needless to say, that was back in Sept and I STILL regret returning it to this day... Anywho, to answer your question, I also think the size is deceiving... I have the pleated leather Sophia, and it fits a lot more than you would expect - basically all of what fits in my Poppy Glam Tote transferred just fine into Sophia. The only issue is it's not quite tall enough for files/notebook-sized items, so I, personally, don't use it for work/class... but that's just me. ;) I'd say if you don't need it for this type of purpose, then GO FOR IT!!

I think you'll love Sophia! I have quite a few of them, and they really do hold a lot more than you'd think. I carry a large Coach zip-around wallet, Coach cosmetic case, keys, phone, and a few other small things in mine. It all fits well with a little room to spare. I could probably fit even more in her if I didn't use a Purse To Go insert, but the items I listed are pretty much my daily must-haves anyhow so I'm happy as long as all those things fit. Sophia is my favorite style, and I was pretty disappointed when she was discontinued.