Sophia equals crack. . . needin' help here.

cosmogrrl

Apr 19, 2010
Ok, so I returned the Putty Kristen Satchel and the Grey Mist Kristen Satchel yesterday.

Walked out with the Black Op Art Sequin Sophia and the purple one, of all things!!!

Lovin' the purple, lovin' the sequin one to death!!!

Thinkin' that before PCE is over, I might need the cloverleaf in blue (I like that amount of blue better than the cobalt one, which isn't cobalt at all) and the bone. . .

I already have Crimson, Toffee Croc, Black Gathered. . .how many is too many?

P.S. Yes, I'm asking for enabling here.

Ok, so I returned the Putty Kristen Satchel and the Grey Mist Kristen Satchel yesterday.

Walked out with the Black Op Art Sequin Sophia and the purple one, of all things!!!

Lovin' the purple, lovin' the sequin one to death!!!

Thinkin' that before PCE is over, I might need the cloverleaf in blue (I like that amount of blue better than the cobalt one, which isn't cobalt at all) and the bone. . .

I already have Crimson, Toffee Croc, Black Gathered. . .how many is too many?

P.S. Yes, I'm asking for enabling here.
What do you mean it isnt coabalt?

The Zoe is/was my crack...I have 7!:nuts:and I still love every single one...using my large black leather today. All of mine are the brass hardware boutique deletes...I wouldn't mind getting a brown leather one to add to my collection...
I say if you love a style and it works for you...go for it!

Go for it, I LOVE Sophia.
59260ae8.jpg

The Zoe is/was my crack...I have 7!:nuts:and I still love every single one...using my large black leather today. All of mine are the brass hardware boutique deletes...I wouldn't mind getting a brown leather one to add to my collection...
I say if you love a style and it works for you...go for it!

OMG don't talk to me about Zoe....I LOVE that bag. If the old-school Zoes were still in the outlets I would vacuum them up. I became a Coachie just when the wave of Zoe FP deletes were thinning out, but I do have my FP delete black/black siggy and my MFF acorn which IMO looks just like the FP one.

Back to Sophia, cosmogrrl if Sophia works for you, nothing wrong with getting another one! Plus you also have diverse styles in your collection so you have breadth and depth.

The sequin sophia is the bag I keep carrying around the house.

She is killer. Don't understand why she isn't a TPF darling. She outta be.

Hard to say. I don't think any pics do the bag justice. I think it has the perfect amount of flash but it is still kind of understated. Personally, I'm more into shoulder bags so I was hoping a shoulder bag version was in the works but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.