Sophia dilemma

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Should I keep the beautiful floral Sophia or buy the classique Gathered Sophia ? Do you use your sophia bags to work ? I have not cut the tags off on my floral. I am not sure what to do. I saw on the forum that the gathered Sophia is the most popular. Do any of you ladies have both ?

2. I finally saw the floral sophia IRL. Meh. I like the gathered way better.

3. I LOVE the Gathered over the Floral. To me, the Floral is too busy while the Gathered is very elegant and can be used for work and play :smile:.
    Not to steal your thread, but I am contemplating returning my Zebra for the Gathered!

4. I vote for gathered but may be biased since I love my black one to death. haven't seen the floral one IRL but I agree with others that from the pic it looks quite busy.

5. I much prefer the gathered to the floral Sophia.

6. Well.....I've only seen pics.....but I personally like the look of the floral better. I think it is really just up to personal preference. I like the gathered too, but based on photos I'd pic floral. NOW, if I see the bags IRL I might think differently, I don't know.

7. I have both and love both, but wear the gathered much, much more. If I had to pick one, it would be the gathered.

8. Sophia doesn't work for me, but between the two, I love the way the gathered looks. So gorgeous

9. I like the gathered Sophia better.

10. I have the floral Sophia and I do prefer it to the gathered. But the gathered is beautiful though! I do feel like the floral bag is kind of a dressy or special occasion bag. The gathered seems to be more of an everyday bag.

11. Out of the 2, I would vote for the gathered.I personally didn't care for either thats why I got the reg. leather in black..But all in all, the style is great for work, or play... Good Luck;)

12. the floral is so pretty and soft.... i would choose the floral :heart:

13. I have both. I have used my Black Large Gathered Sophia, but I have not cut the tags off of my Floral Sophia. I really like both bags, but I think that the Floal Sophia is a bag that you have to be really careful with. I have taken my Gathered Sophia to work and I really like the way the bag looks. I plan on ordering the grey during next PCE if they are still in stock. I think that you should get both of them if you are able to. The Floral is a gorgeous bag.

14. When i saw pictures I loved the floral but IRL the gathered is so goregous and the leather so soft and interesting so I went with it!

15. Floral is gorgeous, but heck I'd be afraid she'll fall aprt shortly!!! I vote for gathered on that note!!!