Sophia bags help!

cloeys

Mar 4, 2010
I need help deciding which Sophia bag the black leather Madison with the red lining or the Sophia opt art in blue or the patent leather Sophia in blue. Please help .

I'm not a fan of any of the sophia bags, but absolutely love the Leather Madison shoulder bags. I just bought the mahogany and its wonderful, so I vote for the black with the crimson lining.

I love the lining of the Black Madison Shoulder Bag. I'm just SOOOO in love with it. I would either go with the Madison Shoulder Bag or the Cobalt Sophia. I think it really depends on how you're going to use it and what matches your wardrobe the best.

I'm not a fan of any of the sophia bags, but absolutely love the Leather Madison shoulder bags. I just bought the mahogany and its wonderful, so I vote for the black with the crimson lining.

I agree I am not a fan of the sophia but I have the shoulder bag in black the lining is awesome!

I have the black Sophia and I absolutely love it! She's dressy enough to dress up a casual outfit, and casual enough to dress down a dressy outfit. If that makes sense! Lol! She goes with everything! Couldn't recommend it more

I bought black leather Sophia yesterday. I love the shimmer leather and it is so soft. The lining is a joy to see everytime I open bag. I posted pics on reference page. I love the black for everyday dress up or down. My patent Sophia bags amazing!!! So I would suggest 3 (black leather, dotted c, patent).

Last edited: