Sophia bags help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need help deciding which Sophia bag the black leather Madison with the red lining or the Sophia opt art in blue or the patent leather Sophia in blue. Please help .

2. I'm not a fan of any of the sophia bags, but absolutely love the Leather Madison shoulder bags. I just bought the mahogany and its wonderful, so I vote for the black with the crimson lining.

3. Black. The lining is the best.

4. I love the lining of the Black Madison Shoulder Bag. I'm just SOOOO in love with it. I would either go with the Madison Shoulder Bag or the Cobalt Sophia. I think it really depends on how you're going to use it and what matches your wardrobe the best.

5. I agree I am not a fan of the sophia but I have the shoulder bag in black the lining is awesome!

6. Black! I just bought my sister the large black sophia last night for Christmas. The red lining is TDF!

7. Black Sophia! I think I'm going to re-home my Shoulder Bag for it. I'm totally crazy over Sophia!

8. I'm addicted to the Sophia bag shape. So cute and feminine. My vote is patent blue.

9. I have the black Sophia and I absolutely love it! She's dressy enough to dress up a casual outfit, and casual enough to dress down a dressy outfit. If that makes sense! Lol! She goes with everything! Couldn't recommend it more

10. #10 Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
    I bought black leather Sophia yesterday. I love the shimmer leather and it is so soft. The lining is a joy to see everytime I open bag. I posted pics on reference page. I love the black for everyday dress up or down. My patent Sophia bags amazing!!! So I would suggest 3 (black leather, dotted c, patent).

11. out of those choices the black one!

12. cobalt patent!